Day trip to Puy du Fou
Take advantage of your stay in our hotel in Nantes to discover the Puy du Fou park
Visit one of the most famous theme parks in France
Located in Les Epesses, the Puy du Fou is today a must-see among the country's leisure parks.
Both unique and original, the Puy du Fou traces the history of France through the ages. As a family, as a couple or with friends, let yourself be surprised by the unique atmosphere of the park!
During your day, you will discover several eras: the year 1000, the Middle Ages, the 18th century and the 20th century, represented through faithful reproductions of the towns during these centuries.
You can also marvel at the various performances and shows that take place in the park throughout the season:
- Le Signe du Triomphe and its Circus Games with gladiatorial combat and an impressive chariot race in a life-size arena
- Le Bal des Oiseaux Fantômes where hundreds of magnificent bird species fly overhead. Eagles, falcons and vultures await you!
- Les Amoureux de Verdun, an intense and poignant immersive show that invites you to follow the love correspondence of a Poilus soldier in the middle of winter 1916
- Le Premier Royaume, where the fate of Clovis, the first king of the Franks, plunges you into the heart of Norse mythology and war scenes
- Les Noces de Feu, an impressive night-time show that invites you to attend a memorable wedding
Practical information :
- Address: Parc du Puy du Fou, 85590 Les Epesses
- Opening : from April to the beginning of November
- Prices: from 39€ for adults, from 28€ for children booking in advance (from 47€ and 34€ on site)
Don't wait any longer and book now your stay at the Best Western Hôtel Graslin in the city centre of Nantes!