Théâtre Graslin in Nantes: the programme
Take advantage of Nantes' nightlife to visit the Théâtre Graslin during your stay
Enjoy an exceptional evening of entertainment, music and dance!
Located just 100 metres from your 3-star hotel in the city centre, this magnificent 18th century building offers a rich and varied programme. Discover it!
The Theatre's programme
- Beihdja Rahal - from 6 October to 10 March 2023
- Les chemins qui montent, Chants de Kabylie - from 16 to 30 November 2022
- Hector Berlioz, the return to life - from 14 December to 11 January 2023
- Hira Gasy, a Malagasy musical theatre - 23 May 2023
- The Announcement to Mary - 9 October to 19 November 2022
- Alcina - October 25, 2022
- Zaïde - from 26 February to 5 March 2023
- Luisa Miller - from 10 to 13 April 2023
- The Old House - 6 to 13 May 2023
- Dreams - November 9 to December 7, 2022
- 10,000 Gestures - 20-21 January 2022
- Drumming - 9 to 19 March 2023
- Café Libertà - May 4th to 5th 2023
Book your hotel near the Graslin Theatre in Nantes city centre
Located in the heart of the Graslin district in Nantes, the Best Western Hôtel Graslin is the ideal 3-star hotel to discover the city on foot.
Located in a quiet street next to a courtyard, the hotel offers a relaxing setting close to all the must-sees of your stay, accessible on foot or by public transport.
Passage Pommeraye, Château des ducs de Bretagne, rue Crébillon... whether you are looking for shopping or cultural visits, everything is close to the hotel!
During your stay, you will be invited to dive into the incredible world of the writer Jules Verne, originally from Nantes. A unique and careful decoration that you will have the leisure to discover throughout your stay, in your room or in the various common rooms of the hotel.
Our 47 comfortable rooms can accommodate up to 5 people: families will particularly appreciate the Family Junior Suite, composed of two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Don't wait any longer and book now your room near the Graslin Theatre at the Best Western Hôtel Graslin in the city centre of Nantes!