Book your Autumn Holidays in Nantes
Take advantage of the Autumn break to visit the beautiful city of Nantes
Discover your hotel in the city centre of Nantes
Nestled in the heart of the Graslin district in the centre of Nantes, the 3-star Best Western Hôtel Graslin is the ideal starting point to discover the city.
You can discover one of the most chic districts of the city, mixing neoclassical architecture and the great Nantes' must-see places: Passage Pommeraye, or Rue Crébillon.
Located in a quiet street next to the Cours Cambrone, the hotel offers a relaxing setting and is close to all the places you should not miss during your stay, either by foot or by public transport.
Immerse yourself in the world of the Best Western Hôtel Graslin, inspired by the stories of the famous writer Jules Verne, for a unique atmosphere.
Discover our 47 comfortable rooms, which can accommodate up to 5 people thanks to our junior family suite, composed of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Enjoy also the other advantages of the hotel:
- a lounge bar
- family kits available at the reception
- tourist information at your disposal
- nearby public parking for your car at a charge
The hotel is also easily accessible by train or plane:
- From Nantes train station: Tramway line 1 (North exit of the station), direction François Mitterand / Jamet. Get off at the Médiathèque stop. The hotel is 200 metres from the stop.
- From Nantes Atlantique airport: take the shuttle bus from the airport to Nantes centre. Get off at the Hôtel Dieu stop. The hotel is 650 metres away.
Visit Nantes during your stay
Thanks to the hotel's location, you can explore the city easily, either on foot or by public transport.
During your stay, discover the must-see places not to be missed:
- The Graslin district (read more)
- The Passage Pommeraye (read more)
- The LU Tower and the Lieu Unique (read more)
- The Machines de l'Île (read more)
- The castle of the Dukes of Brittany (read more)
- Trentmoult (read more)
And many more! See all the places to visit